Its been quiet a ride with these two furry babies of mine. I learnt so much from both of them…its time I thought I should share it with other. Some musings in no particular order :)
– When the going gets tough, dont sulk, bark the shit out of you….this too shall pass.
– When no one is paying attention to you, demand for it or create the attention (try running with one of your moms favourite shoes!).
– When people leave shed a tear, give them a kiss or two or many…but then move on…play on.
– When theres trouble brewing and if you didn’t cause it…get away. Its non of your business!
– When the wife wants anything, don’t argue give way.
– If life gets boring without walks outside, run in the house, on the bed..basically create a chaos in the house. This will force mom/dad to take you out for a run.
– If you hear happiness coming from a distance (mom or dad), leap, jump, kiss with joy….they will hug you with the same enthusiasm
– If your husband doesn’t want to play ball, then take the ball away. He will come right behind you to play.
– Inside the house theres no doubt you’re the boss but outside let him feel important.
– Take care of your Dad. He needs someone always!
– Your lil sister may be more keen to play with Romeo but persist she will give in to your love :)
– If all else fails, ask Mom! She will figure out a treat, walk or a simple run around the park.
– Always be alert and then alert others. No one takes a thing from the house or enters it without your permission.
– Remember, if Romeo is with you, theres nothing to worry. It will be fine in the end. If its not fine then it isn’t the end yet.